Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12 More Years!

Christmas!

Well I'm back from Christmas break, and it was crazy go nuts fun. Since I don't have a digital camera (and probably won't get one until I start going places where a half a dozen other people don't have them ready to shoot) I won't post any pictures. Although there were some good moments.

Christmas day was fun as I got to watch a number of my nephews and my niece open their presents. I miss being a kid they get cooler toys then us grown ups.

Although Christmas was great 2 days later was better when my oldest brother got married.

For those of you who don't know I'm the youngest of 6 children. My oldest brother is 12 years older then me. This leaves me as the last remaining single Stair child. I've decided that my eldest brother's precedence means no one can bug me about getting married for another 12 years. We'll see how long that lasts.

The wedding itself was a lot of fun, it was at a nice Presbyterian church with a gorgeous stained class window. The ceremony was short but beautiful. All in all it was a good vacation, but I'm glad to be back home to rest up a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Ha good luck with that. Grandma Lindner won't be around in 12 more years that or Mom won't be. :) We'll see who out lives who. I have a feeling she'd like to see another grandchild get hitched though she may not enjoy another limo ride.
    It was so fun to see you. I didn't know you have night terrors. Jack had them for a good bit when we were in GA. I read up a bit on them and found that some people kinda out grow them. I'm wondering if that'll happen to Jack. It was really strange when he'd be screaming but not even know it. How often to you have those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know. The only ones I know about anymore are the ones where people tell me I kept them up screaming all night. I don't wake up for them. I remember having horrific nightmares as a kid, I wonder if I just stopped waking up for them? I almost never remember my dreams anymore, perhaps it's for the better.

    Either way even if I don't scream I always talk in my sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the inescapable. i suppose you can hope nobody will bug you on that one. But c'mon you live in utah for crying out loud!
    well, it was fun to beat you at settlers. LOL it was nice to play at all, its not as fun with only two people.

    ReplyDelete