Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grad School wait

I've decided to put up a list of where I've applied to and what I've heard so far. I realize that enough people are curious that it might be easier if I just have it written somewhere public.

I have currently applied to: Red means that they have rejected me. Black is I don't know. Blue will mean accepted. So far there are none of these.
University of North Carolina- Greensboro
Western North Carolina University
University of Utah
Gallaudet University (In Washington D.C.)
University of Houston
University of Texas at Dallas

I would love to go to any of these institutions (or else I wouldn't have applied to them). It's a pretty widespread and I'm excited for all of these possibilities. So far I have heard nothing back from any of these people and I am eagerly awaiting news.

5 comments:

  1. I'll give you wide spread choices... *shakes fist*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know where WE'RE hoping you go:). Can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for updating this. Looks like two remain. Wow, it sounds kinda hard to get into these programs. Wouldn't that be something if you went to Western like Mom did for her masters. Hmmmm I bet you go there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I just posted a comment but it didn't show up so here goes second try.
    I think it'd be cool if you ended up going to Western just like mom. Plus I bet it's a little cooler then Texas. I'm not a fan of hot weather even after living in AK for 1 1/2 years now. :) Thanks for updating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's got to be a bit discouraging, but Never fear, Joe didn't get accepted his first round of grad school applications. But he's doing now. it's a process.

    ReplyDelete