Monday, March 23, 2009

Update

Ugghh... I'm not very good at keeping this often. For an update on the grad school situation look below, I've edited that original post. Long story short, still don't know where I'll be in a year. Isn't being in college great?

Anyway I've decided I want to do a Vlog. I'm going to do it, I've just got to work a few things out.
1. Get a Web Cam. This is the easy step.
2. Learn how to do it. The hardest part of this will be figuring out how to make the file upload to some nice place that will host it for me.
3. Figure out how I want to compose the post. At first I may very well do a short ASL segment (with English translation below, warning: it will not be word for word, ASL is not signed english. Warning: I'm not fluent, so it may be a lot closer to word for word then it should be, but the point is to get better, and I'll never get better if I never practice.)
4. Clean up my room enough that I don't mind filming things with my room as the background.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to see your signing videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have the guts to practice ASL like that... I still regret not taking more opportunities to practice french (even though I minored in it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool. I can't wait to see. Sorry you don't know where you'll be yet but I love you! Does that make it any better? :) I think it's cool Mom and Dad are coming to your graduation, oh ye spoiled youngest child. Just kidding. I think it's awesome that they can go.

    ReplyDelete